Latest Anniversary SMS

Latest Anniversary SMS

I’ll always remember The day I married you,
Without you my love, my beauty,
I don’t know what I’d do
Your loving and thoughtful,
Just to mention two,
I adore your sweet smile
It makes me want you.Happy Anniversary
---------------------------------------------

On this special day,
best wishes go to you,
that this wonderful love u share,
lasts your lifetime through.
Happy anniversary to you my Love
------------------------------------------



How true my feelings were I found out to be
The best thing in my life Was when
you married me Thank you my loving wife (loving Husband),
For the years we share I know one thing
for sure We make a wonderful pair
---------------------------------------------

To the beautiful couple in all the land,
May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.
Happy Anniversary
---------------------------------------------

Best wishes to you both on ur anniversary,
May the love that you share Last your lifetime through,
As you make a wonderful pair.Happy Wedding
--------------------------------------------

If I met you on tomorrow
I would still give you my heart If you
should say, “do you still love me?”
I’d say, “Till death do us
part”Happy Anniversary
---------------------------------------------

Long after our anniversary
And this greeting has been thrown
away Think of the thought behind it,
Each and everyday,
Happy Anniversary Lover!
-----------------------------------------------

I’m sending this bouquet of love
To say that I love you so much
I hope I say it often enough
I want you to know it’s true,
On this special occasion
I want to remind you That you are my
everything And my love is true,
Happy Anniversary Lover!
--------------------------------------------------

That special day is here again
The day we took our vows
You”re just as special to me today
As you still get me aroused.
Happy Anniversary Lover
-------------------------------------------------

Happy Anniversary and
May your marriage be Blessed with love,
joy And companionship
For all the years of your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment